They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Presentation 2 Assignment – Measuring Performance at Intuit: A Value-Added Component in ERM Programs
ABC Organization is looking to improve on their Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program. A board member saw Intuit’s ERM Performance Measurement Model case study. As with any ERM program, Intuit’s program has continued to evolve since 2009.
Intuit’s ERM program began with the company’s practice of risk management on an ad hoc basis. When a problem occurred, team were formed to address the issue. When it was over, it was back to business as usual. In the late 2000’s, Intuit’s ERM program focused on building a sustainable risk management capability. The program provided leadership with current and emerging risks to help them make strategic decisions. Intuit built the program using a ERM maturity model to get the right foundation. It was realized that executive leadership needed to measure the performance of the program. So key risk indicators (KRIs) were used to understand the potential emerging risks and any trends that may impact current risks. Also, key performance indicators (KPIs) can help in understanding and manage current risks. By identifying these KRIs and KPIs in the, the case study reader should gain an understanding of the importance of and the need to incorporate these indicators.
As risk manager, you are responsible for ensuring your organization minimizes its risks. Your board became aware of this case study and has asked you to create a presentation for the next board meeting where you will present information about this case study and the effects of implementing KPIs and KRIs at Intuit.
Create a PowerPoint® narration report of at least 10 slides based on your findings about this case study along with the message that is delivered based upon this case (not including the cover page and reference page). If you do not own a copy of Microsoft PowerPoint use a comparable slide software or Google Slides (free and accessible from Google.com). In the presentation, address the following from the Intuit ERM program:
· What represents the key performance indicators of the ERM program?
· What represents the key risk indicators of the ERM program?
· What improvements would you make?
· Does this represent an effective risk management program? If not, what is missing? (Support your response with details from the case study and properly cited references.)
· Would this program work for a publicly traded corporation of similar size?
· How important do you view alignment and accountability among a management team?
Make sure to provide a reference slide that provides APA citations of any sources used in the PowerPoint presentation. This slide does not require narration. Written Parameters/Expectations:
· At least 10 slides in length, with each slide having a written narration in Standard English explaining the key ideas in each slide.
· The written narrative presentation should have a highly developed and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
· The written communication should be highly ordered, logical and unified.
· The written delivery technique, including word choice and expressiveness, displays exceptional content, organization, and style, while leading the audience to a dynamic and supported conclusion.
· Free of grammatical errors.
· No evidence of plagiarism.
· Ensure that the written narration provides clear and professional tone.
· The slide presentation must be professional and utilize a professional background and design.
· Slides with written narrative will be in one file.
Your PowerPoint written narration presentation will be a minimum 10 or more slides in length. There will be a minimum of 5 references. Be sure to use appropriate APA format and cite your Reading or other sources that you used in your presentation. Use the notes page to script your written narrative presentation. The presentation will contain enough information to adequately answer the questions and contain no spelling, grammar, or APA errors. Remember that the slides will contain summary information of what you provide in your narration. Points deducted from grade for each writing, spelling, or grammar error are at your instructor’s discretion. Also review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor. Place your presentation file in the Presentation 2 assignment area.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more