They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. What are the five (5) elements of libel?
2. a) There is a different standard of fault for libeling a public figure versus a private figure. What are these two standards and what is the difference between them? Why do you think these different standards exist?
b) Do you agree that Courtney Love’s statements made on Twitter about designer Dawn Simorangkir we’re libelous? Why or why not?
The People v. Larry Flynt is based on a true story; all the legal parts are (mostly) accurate. Answer the following questions based on your viewing of the movie:
3. In the movie, Larry Flynt is charged with pandering obscenity for publishing Hustler magazine. The trial court finds Larry Flynt guilty of this charge, but, on appeal, the appellate course reverses his conviction. Why do you think Flynt was found guilty in the trial court, only to have his conviction reversed on appeal?
4. In the movie, Larry Flynt’s character says, “If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you.” Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Do you think it’s worth protecting “scumbags” like Larry Flynt in order to ensure that the rest of us maintain our protection?
5. a. Larry Flynt was sued for libel for defaming a television evangelist, Rev. Jerry Falwell, and was found not guilty. Why?
b. At the same trial, Larry Flynt was found guilty of intentional infliction of emotional distress on Rev. Falwell, but, on appeal, SCOTUS reversed this decision. Why did SCOTUS reverse the lower court’s decision and why was this ruling important to freedom of speech?
Courtney Love Libel Lawsuits:
Movie: The People vs. Larry Flynt
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more