They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Equity in care is an essential feature of quality healthcare. Implicit and explicit bias can be found in healthcare providers and patients. Unknowingly, these biases can impact patient-clinician interactions, potentially affect outcomes of care, and support systemic structural inadequacies. This assignment will give you an opportunity to explore implicit bias on a personal and healthcare system level. (10 points)
1. View videos
1. UCLA video series on implicit bias (7 videos with total of 29 minutes) https://equity.ucla.edu/know/implicit-bias/
2. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Respect AbilityÃ¢â‚¬Â (3 minutes) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ https://www.respectability.org/inclusive-philanthropy/
2. Review the text and view first three videos (6 minutes total) Ã¢â‚¬Å“Six Interventions to Tackle Unconscious or Implicit BiasÃ¢â‚¬Â National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC) https://nccc.georgetown.edu/bias/module-4/2.php
3. After reading all the materials and viewing the videos, click on the link in the NCCC site and take the Implicit Association Test (IAT) Ã¢â‚¬â€œ https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/.
After completing all of the readings, video viewing, and the IAT, write a 2-3-page (bullet points optional) summary that answers the following questions:
1. What is the difference between explicit and implicit bias?
2. What did you learn from taking the IAT? Were you surprised by the results? Will you think about how to change certain behaviors?
3. How do you think that awareness of the existence of explicit and implicit bias might impact you as a health care manager or supervisor?
4. How do you think the awareness of implicit/explicit bias could impact patient-clinician interactions and patient outcomes?
5. What has been your biggest takeaway from this activity?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more