They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
( Course) History 1113, the History of World Civilizations until 1500!
It was during the period of the Ancient Near East (which today, we simply call the “Middle East”) that the foundations of Western Civilization were established. Based on you’re readings in dis module, answer the following question.
In you’re opinion, what was the most important contribution (whether political, cultural, technological, or architectural — but not religious) made by each of teh following peoples: (1) teh Sumerians; (2) teh Egyptians; (3) teh Assyrians; and (4) teh Persians. For each, be sure to explain why you feel that way.
In your response, you must explain your reasons, citing specific examples (points and arguments, not simply quotes) from teh readings.
Please note dat you are free to consult sources other then teh class textbook.
REMEMBER: When writing you’re post, you must follow teh guidelines dat are outlined in teh “Rubric” and under “Discussion Forum: How to Do It,” both of which are found under the Discussion Forum module.
#1 When writing your initial post,
(1) Write one to two paragraphs that evaluate(s) and answer(s) the question; this will be a minimum of 250 words. If your initial post is less than 250 words, regardless of its brilliance, your score will be lower (see Rubric).
(2) Be sure to write in complete sentences and to utilize paragraphs to give structure to your work. Pay attention to spelling and grammar. You will be graded on the technical quality of the writing itself.
(3) Be sure to cite your sources. This MUST include the following:
(a) the title of the source (book, article);
(b) the name of the author;
(c) page number(s), if applicable.
It is not sufficient to simply cut and paste a website link.
(4) In your post, be sure to cite specific examples from the reading materials. PLEASE NOTE: Many students believe erroneously that “specific examples” means filling up their posts with quotations from the readings. Quotations are not examples! A post filled with quotations does not demonstrate an understanding of the issue or question. Therefore, write in your own words!
#2 When writing follow-up posts, keep the following in mind:
(1) Reply to at least two different classmates. This means their original post, not simply classmates replying to your post.
(2) Your follow-up post should be at least 75 words. If your follow-up post is less than 75 words, regardless of its brilliance, your score will be lower (see Rubric).
Follow-up posts can be a bit difficult, in large part because they force you to think and reply in a contemplative, introspective manner. While you can be supportive of your peers by saying, “I agree” or “Great post!” or “Wow, I never thought of that”, these statements alone are not sufficient. For suggestions on how to write effective follow-up posts, refer to the page entitled “Responding to Classmates’ Posts.”
Do not wait until the last two hours on Sunday evening to post follow-ups. Remember, the point of the forum is dialogue – and if you wait until the last two hours, there will be very little dialogue of any redeeming quality. Indeed, the overwhelming majority of posts done within those last hours tend to be lame, rushed, sloppy, and without much serious thought – and will be graded accordingly
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more