They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
This test covers materials from Chapters 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the discussions.
Book: Race & Ethnic Relations American AND Global Perspectives/ 10th Edition. Author: Martin N. Marger a) Read the following questions carefully and answer ONE question. Double- space your work.
b) This is an essay test do not number any part of your work.
c) Use a new paragraph for each new idea or sub-section.
– Can racial and ethnic groups (example African Americans, Native Americans) assimilate into American society based on GordonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s seven phases of assimilation?
– What assumptions did Gordon make regarding assimilation of African Americans in the USA?
– In your view, does the emerging global economy demand assimilation into one dominant culture?
– How do sociologists define assimilationExplain the concepts Ã¢â‚¬Å“minorityÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“majorityÃ¢â‚¬Â groups within the context of race and ethnicity. Using examples from American society as part of your work, discuss as many features of Ã¢â‚¬Å“minorityÃ¢â‚¬Â and Ã¢â‚¬Å“majorityÃ¢â‚¬Â groups as you can. What influence do majority groups have over minority groups in America?Compare the key ideas of one Sociological and one Psychological theory of prejudice or discrimination.Next, show how each of the theories would explain prejudice against one ethnic in American society.
Document Format Requirements
The essay test paper must be 4 or 5 pages. Double spaced, 12 point font is more acceptable. Use the Times New Roman or Courier New font. It is bigger and more presentable than some others. Also justify your margins as opposed to a left margin.
You must include some scholarly research information along with citations and a full reference list at the end. Be sure to paraphrase information that you use from scholarly sources and cite them. Finally, if you use scholarly information, you must provide a work cited page. Web addresses belong to the work cited page and not in the body of your essay.
Additional guidelines for Writing Your Essay and Papers
1. A clear and focused thesis statement
2. Indication of good comprehension of sources used
3. Argumentation is consistent, logical, coherent, and persuasive
4. Evidence of capacity to evaluate arguments of others, including pro and con positions, and accounts of strengths and weaknesses.
5. Originality, creativity
Organization and Style
1. Good paragraph construction, showing continuity and coherence of overall structure of paper.
2. Good transitions between paragraphs.
3. Proper grammar and usage. Proper spelling and punctuation.
4. Proper use of citations.
Acknowledge your sources
. You cannot overdo citations. If you have any doubt, err on the side of caution. Always cite your sources.
Book: Race & Ethnic Relations American AND Global Perspectives/ 10th Edition. Author: Martin N. Marger
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more