They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1) Write a 800 to 1,000 word essay,
2) Provide a synopsis of the Supreme Court Rulings in and ,
3) Explain the ruling in Bowers, with particular attention to what the majority held regarding morality and law. Use Hart’s arguments on the relationship between morality and the law to support your explanation (Content 1),
4) Analyze the arguments in Lawrence that essentially overturned Bowers (Content 2),
5) Critique Justice Scalia’s dissent in Lawrence, with particular emphasis on Scalia’s claim that Lawrence essentially spells the end of all law based on morality (Content 3),
6) Given the shift in social influences that are used to determine the validity of laws, how do you see this shift impacting society (Content 4) DO NOT ADDRESS THIS PROMPT,
7) Use the following REQUIRED sub-headings: The Ruling in Bowers& Hart on Law and Morals, An Analysis of the Majority Opinion of Lawrence, Scalia’s Dissent in Lawrence,
8) DO NOT WRITE AN INTRODUCTION OR CONCLUSION,
9) Locate two to three credible sources in support of your content,
10) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
• Content 1: 15%
• Content 2: 20%
• Content 3: 25%
• Content 4: 15% (DO NOT WRITE ABOUT THIS PROMPT – YOU ARE RECEIVING THE POINTS WITHOUT ADDRESSING IT)
• Thesis: 7% (DO NOT WRITE AN INTRODUCTION OR CONCLUSION)
• Argument Logic/Construction: 8%
• Mechanics: 5%
• Paper Formatting: 5%
• Citations: 5%
The Ruling in Bowers& Hart on Law and Morals
An Analysis of the Majority Opinion of Lawrence
Scalia’s Dissent in Lawrence
Ben-Asher, N. (2014). Conferring Dignity: The Metamorphosis of the Legal Homosexual. Harvard Journal Of Law & Gender, 37243-284.
, 478 U.S. 186 (1986)
Hart, H. L. A., & Hart, H. L. A. (1963). Law, liberty, and morality. Stanford University Press.
Lamparello, A. (2007). A New Method to Guide Constitutional Interpretation: Introduction “Negative Originalism”. University Of Florida Journal Of Law & Public Policy, 18(3), 383-414.
, 539 U.S. 558 (2003)
Rains, R. E. (2015). The Future of Justice Scalia’s Predictions of Family Law Doom. BYU Journal Of Public Law, 29353.
Sager, R. H. (2003). In Nino Veritas. American Spectator, 36(4), 20-21.
Starr, W. C. (1983). Law and Morality in HLA Hart’s Legal Philosophy. Marq. L. Rev., 67, 673.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more