They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
4 pages go in depth
Purpose: In your previous classes, you have explored the concepts of stereotypes, prejudice
and discrimination and how they manifest in our daily lives. Given the importance of these
concepts to the study of social psychology, this assignment will build upon previous knowledge
and explore these concepts at a deeper level.
Overview on stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination.
1. Use scholarly and credible sources to differentiate the three concepts.
2. Find and describe 2 examples of scholarly research on the concepts and the results of
3. Besides what was discussed in the research articles, give an example of how the results
can be seen in everyday life.
4. Find and describe an example in popular media of each of the concepts: stereotypes,
prejudice and discrimination.
1. Choose 2 examples from this list below and discuss the origin of these phrases. How do
these phrases perpetuate stereotypes currently in our society?
a. You ____ (insert answer) like a girl.
b. You gipped me.
c. You’re a Polack.
d. Man Up
e. Indian Giver
g. Chinese fire drill
h. Going “dutch” on a date
i. No comments from the peanut gallery
j. Excuse my French
2. As seen with the examples above, stereotypes are embedded in our society in a way
that makes it normal. Identify and discuss at least 2 different examples not listed above.
3. Looking at social movements relative to marginalized groups (Suffrage, Civil Rights,
LGBTQIA+ rights, BLM, etc.), find 2+ scholarly/credible sources and discuss how
stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination are perpetuated by and/or perpetuate the
continued marginalization of a group. For example, some of the stereotypes of women
during the Suffrage Movement were that Suffragists were masculine or gender
inappropriate. Those stereotypes both led to resistance to voting rights for women and
were used to scare other people from joining the movement. There was both prejudice
and discrimination against women during that time.
● Follow APA guidelines to format your response
● Support factual information and assertions with credible and/or scholarly sources.
● Use in-text citations and include a references page – APA forma
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more