They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Based on what you have learned in Chapter 2, Interpreting The Written Word, write a 4-page (4 minute) script. You may choose to write your script for an animation or for live action. Think of this as a script for a short film or one scene in a longer film.
Your script will meet these objectives:
• Write a brief, one-paragraph treatment for your story/script idea – See the About Treatments page below to learn about this
• 4 pages, 12-point Courier font
• Indentation and spacing as shown on pages 20, 22, 23 in the textbook. Each script page represents 1 minute of screen time.
• Script may be for an animation or live action production
• Include at least two different characters
• This may be a self-contained short film (4 minutes) or one scene excerpted from a longer film
• Include the slugline (master scene heading) that describes the location, time of day, weather, etc.
• Include script elements for action prior to dialogue, character names and actor direction in parentheses
Think about the type of dramatic conflict that may be the basis for a plot for your script:
(If your characters are not human, just substitute their “species” in place of “human”)
A treatment is a brief synopsis or description of the story idea for your animation or film. For the scriptwriting assignment, you only need to write a short paragraph. Treatments should read like a short story and be written in the third person, present tense. It should present the entire story including the ending.
Examples – These are excerpts from longer treatments. For this assignment your treatment should be about the same length as these examples.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more