They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
5 short answer questions, about one paragraph each but need to answer the whole question. Very easy assignment. Thank you
1. Compare and contrast Weber’s Theory of Bureaucracy and Taylor’s Theory of Scientific Management. What of these theories best fits the machine metaphor of the classical approach?
2. Emily’s clothing store is in disarray. She has tried to run a democratic organization with no one in charge of anyone else, assuming that a loose structure would convince everyone to work together in harmony. To put it bluntly, it’s not working. Choose four of Fayol’s principles of management that you think would be most helpful to get Emily’s store back on track. Describe these principles in the abstract and in terms of how they could be instituted at Emily’s store? Why do you think these particular principles are helpful?
3. How does the electronic monitoring of employee communication in organizations fit clearly with classical aspects of workplace communication? Discuss issues of content, direction, channel, and style of communication.
4. Explain how Frederick Taylor’s Theory of Scientific Management applies to the Chapter 2 case study about Creamy Creations. Which tenets of the theory apply? How are those tenets utilized by the Creamy Creations?
5. What three types of authority did Weber identify? What are examples of each of these types of authority? Which type of authority did Weber advocate for effective organizational functioning and why?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more