They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
DMAIC / Six-Sigma Project
During the process of projects implementation, hypothetically for the assessment`s purposes, the picture your instructor as a chief executive officer of a company at any industry of your choice.
In order to gain the CEO` approval for quality improvement project (Six Sigma) and compete for full project`s sponsorship, student is required to provide a detailed project information to convince the instructor – supposedly the (CEO) to choose and support your project.
Guidance for the project report:
The report must include the following:
1. Product or Service Information:
Select an actual Product or Service from any local/international company that you would like to improve/change, and provide the following Information:
· The product or service general information such as name, features, value to customers..ect.
· Brief history about the chosen product or service (formation, sales, previous changes).
2. The necessity for change :
· The reasons behind the improvement decision, each group asked to present no less than two reasons why they think the change is important for their product /service (Leadership, Competitors Technological advances, Training requirements, Rules and regulations, Customer demands).
3. Define Stage ( Planning) :
· Define the project’s scope, goals, and objectives and its team members and sponsors ( Project charter )
· Define the current and the desired status, the project scheduling.
· Define the stakeholders affected by the project such as (employees, society, customers, stockholders, suppliers…etc)
· Identify the team you need and the members` functions that will help you throughout the project.
· What method you plan to use for defining the project (Work Breakdown Structure, Pareto Diagrams) and why?
4. Measure Stage:
· Define the new process inputs, actions and desired outputs. (Hint : Process flowchart can be used to visualize the process)
· Define measurement Systems Analysis tool, to illustrate use measurements scales such as Nominal , Ordinal , Interval , Ratio. In addition, explain the reason for use.
5. Analyze Stage:
· Discuss no less than two conditions that might hinder the project progression (process variation) using one of tools mentioned in chapter (15 – Analyze Stage).
· Describe the new value delivered to the customers upon the successful implementation of the project.
6. Improve / Design stage:
· Present no more than two condition that can be altered to make the desired change ( cost , operation, human resource).
· Discuss one to two techniques you plan to use to improve the efficiency of process such as lean tools, 5S …etc.
7. Control Stage:
· Identify two methods that the team can use to evaluate performance after the project completion.
· Document two to three learned lessons from the process ( This part could be connected to the overall project experience )
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more