They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Subject: ITS-834: Emerging Threats & Countermeasures
Abomhara, M., & Koien, G.M. (2015). Cyber security and the internet of things: Vulnerabilities, threats, intruders, and attacks. Journal of Cyber Security, 4, 65-88. DOI: https://doi.org/10.13052/jcsm2245-1439.414
NIST. (2019). Guide to Protecting the Confidentiality of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). United States Department of Commerce. National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication No. 800-122. https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/SP/nistspecialpublication800-122.pdf
Chapters 5, 9, and 10 in the course textbook
Textbook Title: (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide ISBN: 9781119475958, Authors: Mike Chapple, James Michael Stewart, Darril Gibson, Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Publication Date: 2018-04-10
Discussion: Physical Security and Threats
Word count: 300+ words
Chapters 5, 9, and 10 in the course textbook
Many business environments have both visible and invisible physical security controls. You see them at the post office, at the corner store, and in certain areas of your own computing environment. They are so pervasive that some people choose where they live based on their presence, as in gated access communities or secure apartment complexes. Alison is a security analyst for a major technology corporation that specializes in data management. This company includes an in house security staff (guards, administrators, and so on) that is capable of handling physical security breaches. Brad experienced an intrusion—into his personal vehicle in the company parking lot. He asks Alison whether she observed or recorded anyone breaking into and entering his vehicle, but this is a personal item and not a company possession, and she has no control or regulation over damage to employee assets. This is understandably unnerving for Brad, but he understands that she’s protecting the business and not his belongings.
When or where would you think it would be necessary to implement security measures for both?
Make sure to back up your statements with scholarly support.
· Please cite properly in APA 7
· At least one scholarly source should be used.
· Use proper citations and references in your post.
Research Paper:Cyber security and the internet of things
Number of pages: 3+
For this assignment, review the article:
Abomhara, M., & Koien, G.M. (2015). Cyber security and the internet of things: Vulnerabilities, threats, intruders, and attacks. Journal of Cyber Security, 4, 65-88. Doi: 10.13052/jcsm2245-1439.414
and evaluate it in 3+ pages, using your own words, by addressing the following:
· What did the authors investigate, and in general how did they do so?
· Identify the hypothesis or question being tested
· Summarize the overall article.
· Identify the conclusions of the authors
· Indicate whether or not you think the data support their conclusions/hypothesis
· Consider alternative explanations for the results
· Provide any additional comments pertaining to other approaches to testing their hypothesis (logical follow-up studies to build on, confirm or refute the conclusions)
· The relevance or importance of the study
· The appropriateness of the experimental design
When you write your evaluation, be brief and concise. Also, you should include a complete reference (title, authors, journal, issue, pages) you turn in your evaluation. This is good practice for your literature review, which you’ll be completing during the dissertation process.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· 3+ pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
This post has 2 individual assignments (a discussion and a research paper). Please provide answers in separate documents.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more