They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Hello this is an online ISM 5150 Final Exam
1. Identify TWO (2) topics that we have covered in the course and for EACH topic: (approximately 3 pages for both topics; Total 10 points; 5 points for each topic)
Topics(JUST IN TIME INVENTORY, KNOWLEGDE MANAGEMENT)
1) Briefly explain the topic and your understanding/interpretation of it (1 point)
2) Describe how you related to this topic in the course, how it enabled you to stay engaged in class, with the professor, and with your classmates (2 points)
3) Explain how this topic will enable you to be a better and more effective professional (and student, if applicable) and how you immediately plan to use this skill and knowledge for your development (2 points)
2. Use the knowledge and skills you gained while working on the WileyPlus SAP ERP simulation assignments, the EBeer SCM simulation exercises, and the course material to answer the following: (approximately 1 page Total 5 points)
1) What are the advantages and disadvantages of implementing and using ERP systems? (2 points)
2) What are the challenges that organizations face when managing supply chain dynamics and the related business processes? Explain how you propose to address these issues by the use of enterprise systems. (3 points)
3. Based on the CAIS article “Tutorial: Big Data Analytics” Watson (2014) that we discussed in class: (approximately 1 page Total 5 points)
1) Explain briefly the main business objectives of big data analytics and the main challenges and risks involved. (2 points)
2) Describe briefly how you would apply big data analytics to a private or government organization to gain the objectives discussed above. Use your experience of SAP Lumira exercises to explain how you would use data visualization techniques. (3 points)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more