You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
You receive an RFP from the company Ben’s Cookies. They want you to conduct marketing research about their company and customers’ experience. Elaborate research in which you achieve all the objectives included in this proposal, and clearly point out to how you answer this and where you got the information from:
1. General associations and perceptions of the brand. What are their main competitors? What do they do better/worse than them? What is a list of 10 keywords that customers associate with the company? Write a paragraph or two explaining the general perception that customers have about the brand.
2. Assess the level of customer satisfaction and individual factors driving high or low satisfaction. This means that you need to collect information about how happy or dissatisfied customers are, as well as explaining what factors make them be satisfied with the brand/product and what elements decrease this satisfaction.
3. Understand better the customers’ experience consistency across all London shops. To do this, think about and explain what type of research you’ll do: quantitative, qualitative, etc. Relying on secondary data, what is the experience of customers like in these shops? Is it consistent across all London locations? If you could conduct primary research, would you do a focus group or a survey? Why? What type of sample would you choose? Outline 5 questions that you would ask them that are aligned with their experience in the shops.
Remember that is important that you justify your answers and include in-text citations throughout the submitted document, as seen in class, as well as a list of references. This directly affects the quality and credibility of your work.
• Wordcount: 2000 words.
• Font: Arial 11,5 pts. Line spacing: 1,5.
• Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
• The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in Harvard’s citation style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more