They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
· Select ONE topic from the list below.
· Search for your own ONE Primary Research study that addresses this topic
· Review article to summarize the required information
· Write the paper with the required headings in APA format
· Must include in-text citations
TOPIC 1: Evaluating Nutritional Status: What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
TOPIC 2: Identifying those at risk for malnutrition: What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
TOPIC 3: Malnutrition associated with specific health conditions: What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
TOPIC 4: Outcomes associated with nutritional status: What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
TOPIC 5: Interventions to improve nutritional status: What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Introduction and Key Points (10 points)
· Select one topic from the five main topics and then describe your specific research question
· Defines the topic and question (overview)
· States why this is a problem (significance)
Article Search (25 points)
· Describe current (less than 5 years) and credible resource
· What database was used, include search teams and methods
· Number of articles located
· Were any sources outside of the ATI module used?
Article Findings (25 points)
· How does this article address the topic
· What type of research was conducted (quantitative, qualitative, mixed-method)
· Describe all findings of the article
· Why was this article chosen specifically?
Evidence for Practice (25 points)
· Briefly summarize the findings/evidence
· How will this evidence improve practice?
· How will this evidence decrease a gap to practice?
· Any concerns or weaknesses located in the evidence?
Sharing of Evidence (25 points)
· Who would you share this evidence with?
· How would you share this information?
· What resources would you need to accomplish sharing this evidence?
· Why would it be important to share this evidence with the nursing profession?
Conclusion (20 points)
· Summarizes the theme of the paper
· Information is presented in a logical sequence
· All key points are addressed
· Shows depth of understanding of topic
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more