You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
Managers at Manage Your Health, Inc. (MYH) selected Tony Prince as the project manager for the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. The schedule goal is six months, and the budget is $200,000. Tony has previous project management and systems analysis experience within the company, and he is an avid sports enthusiast. Tony was starting to put the project team together. He knew he would have to develop a survey to solicit input from all employees about the new system and make sure it was user-friendly.
Recall that this system would include the following capabilities:
Allow employees to register for company-sponsored recreational programs, such as soccer, softball, bowling, jogging, and walking.
Allow employees to register for company-sponsored classes and programs to help them manage their weight, reduce stress, stop smoking, and manage other health-related issues.
Track data on employee involvement in these recreational and health-management programs.
Offer incentives for people to join the programs and do well in them (e.g., incentives for achieving weight goals, winning sports team competitions, etc.).
Assume that MYH would not need to purchase any additional hardware or software for the project.
1. Document your approach for collecting requirements for the project. Include at least five requirements in a requirements traceability matrix.
2. Develop a first version of a project scope statement for the project. Use the template provided on the companion Web site for this text (see link below). Be as specific as possible in describing product characteristics and requirements, as well as all of the project’s deliverables. Be sure to include testing and training as part of the project scope.
3. Develop a work breakdown structure for the project. Break down the work to Level 3 or Level 4, as appropriate. Use the template on the companion Web site and samples in this text as guides. Print the WBS in list form. Be sure the WBS is based on the project charter earlier, the project scope statement created in Task 2, and other relevant information.
4. Use the WBS you developed in Task 3 to begin creating a Gantt chart using your choice of software. Do not enter any durations or dependencies. Print the resulting Gantt chart on one page, and be sure to display the entire Task Name column.
5. Develop a strategy for scope validation and change control for this project. Write a short paper summarizing key points of the strategy.
*********Appendix A: Brief Guide to Microsoft Project Professional 2016 (companion website)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more