You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing and the aging family
Choose one aspect of the normal change of aging and discuss:
1. What is considered normal?
2. What constitutes an abnormal change and
3. When do you seek care from healthcare provider?
Part 2: Nursing and the aging family
Choose one aspect of the normal changes of aging and discuss
1. interventions to improve/reduce the risks of adverse effects associated with this change.
Part 3: Healthcare Informatics
1. Describe the role of nursing on developing a safety culture in healthcare by using healthcare informatics
Part 4: Healthcare Promotion
Topic: Quantitative evaluations.
Health promotion initiative: Reduce the incidence of breast cancer in menopausal patients through nursing education
1. What is a quantitative study?
a. Define descriptive statistics and its relevance.
2. How is the assessment of central tendencies done?
3. Define levels of measurement and
a. Explain the difference between parametric and non parametric tests.
4. Would you use a quantitative test to determine effectiveness of your health promotion initiative?
a. Explain your answer.
Part 5: Epidemiology
The three elements of the Triple Aim are
a. Improving population health
b. Per capita cost
c. Care experience
Health problem: Covid
1. How to measure the Triple Aim
2. Identify ways the Triple Aim is being measured in your local community or state.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more