They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Please read Friedrich de la Motte Fouqué’s Undine and answer the following questions:
1. In what way is this a fairy tale, in what way not a fairy tale? Can this question be approached both thematically and formally? (Note: “formally” means: the form of the story.) 2-3 sentences
2. How would you describe the spatial semantics of the story? (Note: this question will make more sense after we discuss “The Little Mermaid” on Monday!) (1-2 sentences)
3. Who is the main character? And why does that question matter? (1-2 sentences)
4. What is the relationship between Undine and Bertalda? (1-2 sentences)
5. How would you describe the changes that happen to Undine after the wedding? (1-2 sentences)
6. How does this version compare to Hans Christian Andersen’s “The Little Mermaid”? (You might also consider how it compare’s to the Disney film, if you’ve seen it already.) 2-3 sentences
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more