They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Presidential Debates talked about how to revive our domestic production and create jobs. Here are examples of three industries where the US domestic producers are losing, or outsourcing by moving productions overseas.
(1) Shrimp industry: about ninety percent of US shrimp consumption is imported from overseas. The domestic producers made complaints that are standard when a US producer faces foreign competition, and the US Department of Commerce has approved protective tariffs against shrimp imports. As a result, American consumers now will not be able to benefit from the lower cost of production from the low-cost shrimp producers from Asia or Latin America.
(2) The US imposed tariffs about 27 percent on lumber from Canada. You would think this would hurt Canadian lumber producers, and it did. But it also forced them to be more efficient, while the US lumbers produce at relatively inefficient mills. The result is that more US lumber mills have closed than Canadian ones.
(3) The Auto manufacturing states in the upper Midwest region such as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Ohio have turned into crucial battlegrounds during the election campaign. The US government accused China for unfairly subsidizing its car components industry, and then the US imposed tariff on car-parts imported from China. China retaliated with imposing import tariffs on other goods that it imports from the US. This dispute is currently being reviewed by WTO.
If you were an economic adviser to a Presidential Candidate, what would be your advice regarding trade, import tariff or quota, and how to revive the domestic production? In giving your answers, please refer to the above industries.
. As a guideline, each of the 10 points will be derived from the following:
1. Post your answer (350 words) to the posted DQ responding to the matter asked, instead of repeating the question or not attending to the question. Substantive answers include making comments using concepts found in the assigned reading materials or offering examples from your experience. Hence merely providing a brief “yes, I agree” or “no, I do not agree” postings are not adequate posts
2. Write in correct grammar; any errors will translate to a deduction in points.
3. Check for the spelling; any errors will deduct points.
4. Your responses must be substantive that include your own thoughts, supported with research (at least two external sources other than textbook, and you must quote these sources).
5. Offer a creative solutions in addition to the obvious socio-economic impacts of each topic, such as environment, politic, or other issues.
6. Offer a future recommendation or alternative options for the future with regard to the topic in question.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more