They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Scenario: Upon successful completion of the MBA program, imagine you work in the analytics department for a consulting company. Your assignment is to analyze one of the following databases:
The consumer food database contains five variables: Annual Food Spending per Household, Annual Household Income, Non-Mortgage Household Debt, Geographic Region of the U.S. of the Household, and Household Location. There are 200 entries for each variable in this database representing 200 different households from various regions and locations in the United States. Annual Food Spending per Household, Annual Household Income, and Non-Mortgage Household Debt are all given in dollars. The variable Region tells in which one of four regions the household resides. In this variable, the Northeast is coded as 1, the Midwest is coded 2, the South is coded as 3, and the West is coded as 4. The variable Location is coded as 1 if the household is in a metropolitan area and 2 if the household is outside a metro area. The data in this database were randomly derived and developed based on actual national norms.
Write a 1,000- to 1,600-word detailed, statistical paper including the following:
· Explain the context of the case
· Provide a research foundation for the topic
· Present graphs
· Explain outliers
· Prepare calculations
· Conduct hypotheses tests
· Discuss inferences you have made from the results
This assignment is broken down into four parts:
· Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis
· Part 2 – Examination of Descriptive Statistics
· Part 3 – Examination of Inferential Statistics
· Part 4 – Conclusion/Recommendations
Part 1 – Preliminary Analysis
Generally, as a statistics consultant, you will be given a problem and data. At times, you may have to gather additional data. For this assignment, assume all the data is already gathered for you.
State the objective:
· What are the questions you are trying to address?
Describe the population in the study clearly and in sufficient detail:
· What is the sample?
Discuss the types of data and variables:
· Are the data quantitative or qualitative?
· What are levels of measurement for the data?
Part 2 – Descriptive Statistics
Examine the given data.
Present the descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, variance, CV, and five-number summary).
Identify any outliers in the data.
Present any graphs or charts you think are appropriate for the data.
Note: Ideally, we want to assess the conditions of normality too. However, for the purpose of this exercise, assume data is drawn from normal populations.
Part 3 – Inferential Statistics
Use the Part 3: Inferential Statistics document.
· Create (formulate) hypotheses
· Run formal hypothesis tests
· Make decisions. Your decisions should be stated in non-technical terms.
· The decision should be either to reject the null hypothesis or fail to reject the null hypothesis.
Hint: A final conclusion saying “reject the null hypothesis” by itself without explanation is basically worthless to those who hired you. Similarly, stating the conclusion is false or rejected is not sufficient. You must emphatically state whether to reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis.
Part 4 – Conclusion and Recommendations
This conclusion is not the conclusion to the paper. This is the conclusion to the study based on the case scenario. The conclusion should tie back to the problem that was to be solved.
Include the following:
· What are your conclusions and recommendations?
· What do you infer from the statistical analysis?
· State the interpretations in non-technical terms. What information might lead to a different conclusion?
· Are there any variables missing?
· What additional information would be valuable to help draw a more certain conclusion?
Use the Excel Spreadsheet to show your work.
Format your assignment consistent with APA format with at least one (1) scholarly, peer-reviewed reference and one reference from the assigned readings (textbook).
· An Introduction paragraph (Do Not Write the word Introduction to begin the body of the paper – Use the title of the paper instead). There should be a thesis statement in the introduction paragraph.
· At least three (3) Level One Headings
· Conclusion Heading.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more