They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
When working with children or adults, it is important to make sure that we remain professional. Often times when supporting children or adults, we will face ethical dilemmas. For example, sometimes you will know that a child is in need of services; however, because of the state and federal legislation you must follow, you will have to go with what is mandated. In this discussion you will have the opportunity to practice how you would handle an ethical dilemma based on a case study.
To prepare for this discussion,
· Please refer to the Week Five Guidance for further tips and examples that will support your success on this discussion.
· Read Chapter 7: Students Who Are Gifted and Talented.
· Read Chapter 8: Students With Intellectual Disabilities.
· Read Chapter 9: Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders.
· Choose one of the case studies from the Ethical Dilemmas in Inclusive Environments Case Studies interactive. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
In your post,
· Put the name of the child/adult in the case study in the subject line of your post.
· Describe how you would create an inclusive and supportive environment based on the needs of the individual in your chosen case study.
· Explain at least one ethical dilemma that you may encounter as you work to create an inclusive environment for the individual in your chosen case study.
· Propose a solution to the potential ethical dilemma you explained in the previous bullet. Support your proposal with Special Education Professional Ethical Principles (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
· Discuss how you would share your solution with others in order to become a leader in developing inclusive settings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more