They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Assignment 2: Human Resources and Staffing Crisis at Blumberg’s Nursing Home
Blumberg’s Nursing Home (BNH) is a 100-bed Medicare and Medicaid certified facility in suburban Philadelphia, PA. The administrator recently terminated the facility’s Director of Nursing (DON), receptionist, and dietary aid for inappropriate conduct. They had all been involved in purchasing and using illegal substances on facility grounds. Facility staff, as well as many of the more lucid residents, have found out about the incident.
The charge nurse has been appointed interim DON. The human resource manager has sent a memo to all staff informing them of a mandatory staff meeting to discuss BNH’s code of ethics and to provide additional training on workplace culture. Because federal law requires that there be at least one (1) registered nurse on duty for a minimum of eight (8) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, and that the DON must be a registered nurse (RN) – which the interim DON is not – BNH is out of compliance.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Assess the immediate staffing needs at BNH. Prioritize the order in which BNH should fill the main unstaffed position(s). Justify your selection(s).
2. Considering the reason behind the termination of the employees, formulate a human resources policy that addresses inappropriate conduct in the workplace, the process of reporting inappropriate conduct, and the consequences of violating the policy. Explain your rationale.
3. Per the text, an effective long-term care facility administrator must have both leadership and management skills. Propose at least one (1) way the administrator in this case must demonstrate quality leadership skills, and one (1) way the administrator must demonstrate quality management skills in the aftermath of this crisis so as to improve and maintain staff and resident morale.
4. Recommend a strategy for BNH to use the Quality Indicator Survey to improve administrative practices and ensure future compliance at the facility. Justify your recommendation.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Differentiate the administrative functions of long-term care practices from those of other healthcare administrative services.
• Identify the factors that have led to the current realities of long-term care in the United States.
• Assess the various stakeholder groups of long-term care along with the nature of the relationship(s).
• Recommend how a company can use the Quality Indicator Survey to improve administrative practices.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in long-term care management.
• Write clearly and concisely about long-term care management using proper writing mechanics.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more