They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Pro forma balance sheet Peabody & Peabody has 2015 sales of $10 million. It
wishes to analyze expected performance and financing needs for 2017, which is
2 years ahead. Given the following information, respond to parts a and b.
(1) The percents of sales for items that vary directly with sales are as follows:
Accounts receivable, 12%
Accounts payable, 14%
Net profit margin, 3%
(2) Marketable securities and other current liabilities are expected to remain
(3) A minimum cash balance of $480,000 is desired.
(4) A new machine costing $650,000 will be acquired in 2016, and equipment
costing $850,000 will be purchased in 2017. Total depreciation in 2016 is
forecast as $290,000, and in 2017 $390,000 of depreciation will be taken.
(5) Accruals are expected to rise to $500,000 by the end of 2017.
(6) No sale or retirement of long-term debt is expected.
(7) No sale or repurchase of common stock is expected.
(8) The dividend payout of 50% of net profits is expected to continue.
(9) Sales are expected to be $11 million in 2016 and $12 million in 2017.
(10) The December 31, 2015, balance sheet follows.
Assets Liabilities and stockholders’ equity
Cash $ 400 Accounts payable $1,400
Marketable securities 200 Accruals 400
Accounts receivable 1,200 Other current liabilities 80
Inventories 1,800 Total current liabilities $1,880
Total current assets $3,600 Long-term debt 2,000
Net fixed assets 4,000 Total liabilities 3,880
Total assets $7,600 Common equity 3,720
Total liabilities and
stockholders’ equity $7,600
Peabody & Peabody Balance Sheet December 31, 2015 ($000)
a. Prepare a pro forma balance sheet dated December 31, 2017.
b. Discuss the financing changes suggested by the statement prepared in part a.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more