They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Visit one of the following newspapers’ websites: USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, or Washington Post. Select an article that uses statistical data related to a current event, your major, your current field, or your future career goal. The chosen article must have a publication date during this quarter.
The article of choice is from The Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-calls-for-halting-recounts-in-florida-races-for-governor-and-senate/2018/11/12/15a7c98a-e628-11e8-bbdb-72fdbf9d4fed_story.html?utm_term=.9065455c27c9
Published 11/12/2018. It uses Measure of Frequency
The article should use one of the following categories of descriptive statistics:
· Measures of Frequency – Counting Rules, Percent, Frequency, Frequency Distributions
· Measures of Central Tendency – Mean, Median, Mode
· Measures of Dispersion or Variation – Range, Variance, Standard Deviation
· Measures of Position – Percentile, Quartiles
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
5. Write a summary of the article.
6. Explain how the article uses descriptive statistics.
7. Explain how the article applies to the real world, your major, your current job, or your future career goal.
8. Analyze the reasons why the article chose to use the various types of data shared in the article.
9. Format your paper according to the Strayer Writing Standards. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more