They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. Purpose: Recognize the importance of various influences on communication and analyze the process that occurs as a relationship is established, grows, and changes.
· In this context, relationship means the state or character of being interrelated: connected.
· This analysis is about the state of affairs existing between people who have dealings with each other.
2. Content Directions:
· Select a major scene from a movie where there is dyadic (two people communicating) interaction.
· Watch the whole film and the scene several times observing theory – principles – concepts.
· Identify the following IN THE SCENE YOU CHOOSE:
o Chapter #1: All parts of the Communication Model
o Chapter #2: The perception process at work in the scene
Apply impression formation processes to one character in your scene
o Chapter #3: Show how aspects of cultural differences are at work in the scene
o Chapter #5: Identify and discuss aspects of nonverbal communication observed
o Chapter #6: Apply the 4 parts of the (self disclosure) Johari Window to one character
Apply Dimensions & Stages of a Relationship
o Chapter #7: Stages / Dimensions and Active Listening Process
3. Paper Writing Directions:
· Typed 4 – 6 page paper – double spaced – Times New Roman – 12 pt font size – 1” margins – APA
· Identify: the communication phenomena observed in the scene
· Required: Concepts and terms from the text book must be used in writing your paper.
· UnderlineOR Boldeach key termused within the paper. Use APA style to reference page number.
4. Analysis Outcome = A critical analysisof a lengthy movie scene in essay form (50 points)
· NOT a chronological description of events
· Goals: Reader fully understands the characters and their relationship
Clarity of each concept that IS or IS NOT at work in the scene
Concepts correctly interpreted and applied
· Organization: Use a sectionalizedformat:
o Introduction(includes scene description):
§ Attention material + identification of relevant characters + major film plot /premise
§ Thesis statement + previews (points) primary concepts discussed in the paper
o Analysis: of communication and specific application of communication principles.
§ Identify the major principles/concepts and support these with specific movie example
§ Draw links to concepts and the factors that influence our communication w/ others
o Evaluation: How do you think you would do in this type of relationship?
o Conclusion: Brief Summary
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more