They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Evidence translation begins with the identification of a problem or concern. Reflect upon the eight national practice problems presented in the Global Burden of Disease Research. Select one of the practice problems to address the following.
1- From a global/nationwide perspective, how does the selected practice problem impact nurses, nursing care, healthcare organizations, and the quality of care being provided?
2- Identify the national level key stakeholders who are affected by the practice problem and stakeholders involved in resolution.
3-Are clinical practice guidelines used to address this problem? Why or why not? If used, provide a brief overview of the CPG. If a CPG is not used, propose an intervention that could be implemented on a national scale to address the problem.
Please answer these questions separated and use at least 3 sources no later than 5 years and you can use the sources below.
Please read the discussion question above carefully to answer all components. Our resources available to support your learning and work in our discussions this week are:
· Our Chamberlain Week 1 lesson: The Practice Problem: National Issues and Nonresearch Evidence
and Appraisal of Nonresearch Evidence and Stakeholder Roles
· The Global Burden of Disease Research Links found in your week 1 student lesson plan- scroll down to access the links to this research!!
· Dang and Dearholt (2018): ·
o Chapter 1: Evidence-Based Practice: Context, Concerns, and Challenges
o Chapter 7: Evidence Appraisal: Nonresearch
o Appendix F: Nonresearch Evidence Appraisal Tool
White, Dudley-Brown, and Terhaar (2016): ·
o Chapter 4: Translation of Evidence to Improve Clinical Outcomes
Our interactive discussion addresses the following course outcomes:
· Investigate practice problems relevant to advanced nursing practice. (POs 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9)
· Appraise practice problems at the micro, meso, and macrosystems levels. (POs 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9)
· Examine the role of stakeholders in change and translation science. (POs 1, 4, 6)
· Assess challenges and barriers related to evidence translation. (POs 3, 5, 9)
Chamberlain College of Nursing. (2019). NR-701 Week 1: The Practice Problem: National Issues and Nonresearch Evidence [Online lesson]. Downers Grove, IL: Adtalem.
Dang, D., & Dearholt, S. L. (2018). Johns Hopkins nursing evidence-based practice: Model and guidelines (3rd ed.). Indianapolis, IN: Sigma Theta Tau International.
White, K. M., Dudley-Brown, S., & Terhaar, M. F. (2016). Translation of evidence into nursing and health care (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
Guides and tutorials on the Global Burden of Disease
The best resource to use to find incidence, prevalence, etc. by cause (or disease) is the GBD Results Tool: http://ghdx.healthdata.org/gbd-results-tool (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
This tool allows users to query our estimates from the latest round of the Global Burden of Disease study, GBD 2017.
– The GBD Results Tool User Guide: This contains help for common questions and
– Codebook: This ZIP file contains a codebook file with the IDs AND names for all
encoded values in the tool, along with other useful documentation, such as a
measure and metric definitions
– Tools Overview: This file is a PDF guide to our data tools which also includes all
variable names and IDs, a glossary, and more
The GBD Results Tool includes estimates at the US state, but not county, level.
You can find our US county-level data collected on the US Data page here (may be older data): http://ghdx.healthdata.org/us-data (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
For more on searching the GHDx, please refer to the following resources:
– Two brief introductory videos on browsing and searching the GHDx: http://ghdx.healthdata.org/help/ghdx-instructional-videos (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
– More detailed search tips: http://ghdx.healthdata.org/help/searching-ghdx (Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
The U.S. Burden of Disease Collaborators. (2018). The state of U.S. health, 1990–2016 burden of diseases, injuries, and risk factors among U.S. states. JAMA, 319(14), 1444–1472. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2018.0158
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more