They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
This is the final submission for the CLC project. The final submission includes the Project Assignment 1 and 2 items incorporated into the final document. This is a group paper that includes a discussion of which company provides the better notes to the financial statements for the reader as well as conforms best to FASB disclosure requirements. Refer to the Collaborative Learning Community Project Overview in the Course Materials for further information.
Items for Analysis:
Additional Criteria for Final Submission (for E AND G).
E. Review the notes to the financial statements to determine if your companies disclose any contingencies and/or commitments. What are the contingencies or commitments the result of? Determine if the contingencies are remote, reasonability possible or probable. Discuss how you know the category in which the contingency is (remote, reasonability possible or probable). Include information from the note to support your findings. How does each company comply with the rules as provided in the FASB Codification?
G. Examine the statement of cash flows for your company. Where is the company generating cash? What investments did it make over the past fiscal year? Did the company have financing activities? How would you describe the overall cash position of your company? Again, use the notes to the financial statements (not ratio analysis) to support your findings. How does each company comply with the rules as provided in the FASB Codification?
Prepare a comparative paper using the companies your team members analyzed. The final submission of the assignment should:
1. Flow logically and appear to be written in one voice.
2. Include an introductory paragraph about the industry in which your companies compete.
3. Body of the paper consisting of a comparative analysis of all four Items for Analysis as they apply to your companies and are “proven” through the FASB Codification.
4. Parts 1 and 2 should be updated to incorporate feedback from your professor. Be sure to consider the professor’s feedback for the new items you are submitting for items E and G.
5. For the final submission include item E and item H so that you are analyzing four total items for each company.
6. The discussion for each item for each company should be approximately 250 words. For the final submission, it would be approximately 1,000 words per company for items A/B, C/D, E/F, and G/H. With the industry overview and conclusion, a paper with four students would approximate 4,000-5,000 words.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more