They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
SEC 402 Case Study 1 the critical need for information security
Bernier, M., Chapman, I., Leblanc, S. P., & Partington, A. (2011). An overview of cyber-attack and computer network operations simulation. Proceedings from MMS ’11: Military Modeling & Simulation Symposium. Boston, MA.
Maughan, D. (2010, February). The need for a national cybersecurity research and development agenda. Communications of the ACM, 53(2), 29-31.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Identify at least three (3) benefits or key knowledge points that could be derived from using cyber-attack simulator systems and research, and suggest how this insight could assist in defining the needs for security within an organization.
2. Analyze and determine which sector, public or private, has greater insight on the potential of cyberattacks. Justify your answer by citing at least three (3) examples.
3. Suggest at least four (4) best practices that should be implemented when developing a cybersecurity strategy within a security enterprise. Then, evaluate the required roles and functions of Information Technology (IT) personnel that would be required to sustain these best practices.
4. Describe the role of planning when developing a cybersecurity strategy and what key deliverables would ensure an effective implementation and transition.
5. Suggest how public-private partnerships can strengthen cybersecurity efforts and effectiveness in a: a. Corporate environment b. Regional level c. National level
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Evaluate the ethical concerns inherent in cybersecurity and how these concerns affect organizational policies. Describe the corollary roles of security in an enterprise. Describe best practices in cybersecurity. Use technology and information resources to research issues in cybersecurity. Write clearly and concisely about topics associated with cybersecurity using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills. Click here to access the rubric for this assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more