They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
The final section of Chapter 6 examines what Kant considered an imperative. For many of us it may be easier to consider it part of our morals.
Most of us have likely complained about others we see as “users”. They use people as a means to get what they want. They do so because they do not view people as inherently worthwhile, having value independent of what we want of them, and that this respect must always be the priority.
Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other,
never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end.
Kant believed that as conscious, rational, intelligent, sentient human beings each individual is an end, a final product of worthiness that transcends simple usefulness to another. In weeks to come, we will see how this one imperative underpins so many other ethical and practical applications to life.
Question your ethical view of others.
Include the following aspects in the assignment:
· Keep a diary for three days. This does not need to be a formal diary, but you should carry it with you to make notes
· List the people you interact with during the three days
· Consider which, if any, you used as a means to further your end, to get what you wanted
· Consider those who you were careful to ensure were respected as individuals with intrinsic worth
· Reflect on your list. Were you surprised? Saddened? Relieved?
· Share your thoughts. Did the exercise make you more aware of how you use others?
· There is no right or wrong answer here, you will be graded on the depth of your reflection
· This is not a formal paper; however, use proper grammar, sentence structure, and spelling at all times. Use your own words. Copying and pasting is not allowed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more