You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
This final project has three parts and each part builds on each other as you learn the software. Complete each part as it is assigned in your Module. Part 1: Word Part 2: Excel Part 3: PowerPoint The Task: You are promoting a new product (not a shark tank). The product is an invention you created. You will bring your product design and concept to a group of investors. When you present your product to the investors you will have created a Flyer in Word, a Spreadsheet in Excel and a Presentation in PowerPoint to introduce/promote your product. PART 1: Create a professional looking, one-page flyer in Microsoft Word to introduce your new product. Be sure to use the following
• One Page (5 points) • Page Border (5 points) • Shape (5 points) • Smart Art Graphic (5 points) • Use a minimum of one modification from the Font Grouping (5 points) • Use a minimum of one modification of the Paragraph Grouping (5 points) • Text Description of the products must be placed on the flyer and easy to read. (be descriptive enough to allow understanding of the product) (25 points) • Image of the Product (10 points) • Image must be formatted in a minimum of two ways using the Picture Tools Format Tab (10 points) • Overall Completeness/Look of the flyer (10 points) • Creativity (10 points) • Professional Look (5 points) PART 2: Create a professional looking workbook in Microsoft Office Excel to introduce your new product. Do not use a template. Be sure to use the following:
• Spreadsheet Title Merged and Centered (5 points) • Sheet Tab Name (5 points) • Add Logical Data (10 points) • Formatted Data (10 points) Formatted data will have modification to text style in your preferred method • Cell Borders (5 points) • Fill Color (5 points)
• Minimum of Two Types of Formulas to Calculate Data (20 points) For example AutoSum and Data or AutoSum and Average or Average and Maximum • SmartArt (5 points) • Shape (5 points) • Image (10 points) • Chart created with Data or Totals (10 points) • Chart Title (5 points) • Concept Understanding (5 points)
PART 3: Create a professional looking Presentation in Microsoft Office PowerPoint to introduce your new product. Be sure to use the following:
• Minimum of 8 but no more than 10 slides (including Title Slide, Introduction Slide and Conclusion Slide) (10 points) • Formatted Image (5 points) • Formatted Text (5 points) • Animation (10 points) • Transitions (10 points) • Include Screen Capture of Flyer (10 points) • Include Screen Capture of Spreadsheet (10 points) • Professional look of Background (10 points) • Correct Spelling and Professional Look (10 points) • SmartArt (10 points) • Overall Completeness/Look of the PowerPoint (10 points)
Steps to Include Screen Capture. 1. Open document you want to capture. 2. View document on computer screen how you prefer to view it. For example, use the zoom bar to move the zoom in or out to view the whole document or a piece of it. 3. Leave the document and go to your presentation software. 4. Click into the Insert Tab. 5. Go to the Illustrations Grouping. 6. Click the down arrow on the Screenshot button. 7. Select Screen Clipping. 8. Pause! 9. The screen will revert back to the LAST screen you were using. 10. The Screen will turn grey. 11. The mouse turns into a crosshair. 12. Move the mouse to the top left of the image you want to crop out of your screen.
13. Click and hold mouse. 14. Drag to the ending location diagonal. 15. Pick up when you are ready to complete the capture. 16. The image will now present in your presentation software.
Project Tips: • DO NOT COPY THE EXAMPLES IN YOUR BOOK EXACTLY • PowerPoint is not a word processor. PowerPoint has the 7 & 7 Rule. 7 lines per slide/7 words per line. • Most of your audience can probably read. Do not make your presentation too wordy. • Use the same SmartArt in each part of the project. There is no need to recreate the SmartArt in each portion of the project. • Bullets need a Buddy. One Bullet needs a second. If you have one statement remove the bullet
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more