They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Chapter 3-Research methodology
Use this link as well as the attached document for fulfilling and updating your understanding for this chapter:
Keep in mind that a correct structure for chapter 3:methodology is the following.
1. The Research problem/questions
2. Sample/Participants (context of school, which school, teachers/head teachers, age, male/female, how many participants)
3. The research Method/design (qualitative/quantitative/mixed: qualitative/quantitative)
4. Tools (interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, observations)
5. Method of data collection (process of collecting the data)
6. Method of data analysis (descriptive tables, platform for performing statistical analysis)
7. Ethical considerations
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more