They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
MN505: Unit 6 Assignment
Over the duration of this course you will write a scholarly paper, “Health Promotion Program Proposal,” addressing existing nursing knowledge related to health promotion. In the proposal, you will also develop a health promotion program to meet a health need of a vulnerable population in your potential concentration area or community. The proposal must demonstrate graduate school level writing and critical analysis. The final version of your proposal is due in Unit 8 (See Unit 8 for more information). For this Unit 6 assignment you will submit Part One of your proposal, detailing a health problem that is prevalent within your selected group and demonstrating your research of health promotion strategies for addressing this specific health problem. Directions
1. Describe the health problem. • Using data and statistics, support your claim that the issue you selected is a problem.
• What specifically will you address in your proposed health promotion program?
• Be sure your proposed outcome is realistic and measureable. 2. Describe the vulnerable population and setting. • What are the risk factors that make this a vulnerable population?
• Use evidence to support the risk factors you have identified. 3. Provide a review of literature from scholarly journals of evidence-based interventions that address the problem. • After completing a library search related to effective interventions for your chosen health promotion activity, write a review that evaluates the strengths and weaknesses of all the sources you have found.
• You might consult research texts for information on how to write a review of the literature found in your search. 4. Provide an overview of your implementation plan complete with a summary of communication ideas and a timeline.
5. Select and present an appropriate health promotion/disease prevention theoretical or conceptual model that best serves as the guiding framework for the proposal Paper
• Three to five pages in length (excluding title page, references, and appendices)
• Follow APA format
• Cite a minimum of five research reports as a beginning reference list
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more