They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Week 3 Assignment 1 is worth 150 Points or 15% of my overall grade in the class. SO READ THIS TO GET A PERFECT GRADE ON THIS ASSIGNMENT.
I am not looking for fluff and filler into the paper to meet page length requirements. So I do not need a bunch of made up data on LOTR (the company of the assignment). There is enough information to supply you what you need in the 3 attachments supplied as part of the directions.
The grading criteria are as follows as per the rubric. I do not want to read your paper multiple times to pull out the gradable material.
Just make the HEADERS of the paper sections numbered 1-3c (taken from the grading rubric) and add the title in the header (1a. Endpoint Security) and answer the question in full. Answer each question in order. Make a reference section at the end in APA format for the minimum 3 references.
1. Analyze NAC Best Practices and how these can also be detrimental to LOTR, outlining goals for the following areas: (Weight 30%)
1. a. Endpoint Security
1. b. Direct Login
1. c. Remote Access Click for more options
2. Determine what type of mechanisms will be used to enforce and monitor NAC controls and the frequency with which these should be implemented. Weight 25%
3. After assessing the LOTR Network Design; outline five potential issues related to NAC that you see in the network’s overall design (high-level overview) for the following areas: (Weight 30%)
3. a. Describe any operational risks that could affect business processes.
3. b. Describe the consequence of a threat or vulnerability to the infrastructure.
3. c. Recommend network changes that will implement the proper NAC controls.
4. Cite three quality references. (Weight 5%)
5. Clarity, writing mechanics and formatting requirements. (Weight 10%)
In a business environment, controlling who has access to business information and at what level is critical for facilitating day-to-day business operations. The emphasis of Network Access Control (NAC) it to decide who or what has authorized permission to access resources on the network. In a new age of risks, it is important to re-identify access controls.
Scenario: You have been hired as an IT Security Specialist for a company called LOTR Experience. The leadership at LOTR has recently expressed concerns over various possible security issues. They would like you to be “a new set of eyes” and lead the efforts to review their current security protocols. As an expert in this field, your first task involves assessing NAC and providing a high-level assessment to leadership.
Write a technical assessment in which you:
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more