They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Reflective Paper – Northouse, Chapter 8 & 10: Transformational and Servant Leadership
The purpose of this assignment is for you to:
· Demonstrate you have read and understand the chapters on Transformational Leadership andServant Leadership.
· Describe in your own words what it is to be a transformational and servant leader.
· Appy these leadership concepts to your personal experience.
Part 1: Introduction
1. Introduce the topic.
2. In your own words, define transformational leadership.
3. In your own words, define servant leadership.
4. Provide the reason ro your choice for the remaider of the assignment.
Part 2: Choose one of the following to write about:
A: Transformational Leadership
1) Reflect on a personal experience with transformational leadership, either when you were leading or following. It can be an example from work or school or any personal experience that you find relevant to the topic of transformational leadership.
2) Reflect on a personal experience where transformational leadership principles would have made poor experiences great experiences. Give an example of a time where the leadership failed or was authoritarian (with little care for the follower’s motivations and needs).
3) Explain how implementing transformational leadership principles would have changed that situation.
B: Servant Leadership
1) Give 3 examples of leaders that you feel demonstrate Servant Leadership principles. Justify your examples with evidence.
2) Describe a moment in your life where you have experienced Servant Leadership. You could be the leader or the follower in the example. How did servant leadership principles affect your motivations and your effort?
3) You have become manager of the TWU collegium. You have 12 volunteer staff and 3 pay stipend staff that you manage. How would you use servant leadership principles to encourage those staff members to provide caring service to the customers?
• Minimum 2 pages, double-spaced.
• Must be APA 7 Style (see www.apastyle.org )
• Make sure to use correct APA in-text citations for paraphrased ideas and quoted text.
· Check the due date in Moodle and upload this assignment to the appropriate Dropbox.
https://ozzz.org/how-to-write-a-reflective-paper/ Retrieved on 22-Sep-2019
How to Write a Reflective Paper
To start with the definition of a reflective paper, it is an essay in which you show your experience and impressions about how some events, books, people, classes and any other things influence your personality. It is a completely personal and subjective type of writing, and, on the one hand, doesn’t include any type of research quite often, but, on the other one, it should be written in a proper academic tone.
Such papers are often used by tutors to communicate and find out more information about their students. Someone may think that this task is not complicated, but you should understand that reflective paper has its specifics.
Main Points You Must Always Remember About Reflective Papers
1. Write clearly and concisely. Despite being a subjective piece of writing, the logic of presentation should be met; otherwise, it will be pretty hard to understand ideas you want to share.
2. Think of the main themes. First of all, try to gather your thoughts together in one-two sentences; it will be the key point of your writing. After that you have to decide why these thoughts come to your mind, if there are some special moments or association, write down them. For example, you can note some visual and auditory associations, write out quotes from books or articles that impressed you the most. A good practice to organize your impressions and associations is to draw schemes and tables.
3. Ask questions to get more details. You are writing about your own experience, for that reason you have to focus on those questions which had arisen in your mind when you perceived new information. You should reflect on your personality. If you aim to write about some book, ask yourself what episode you like the most, what problems are the main ones, what important social, emotional, cultural issues are raised. The number of such questions may be extremely long.
4. Create a reflective essay outline. It is an extremely significant thing for such papers, as it helps to create a map of the paper, determine essential ideas and make the process of writing much easier. Using the outline, you won’t forget to include some element in the text, because you see the order of paragraphs in front of you.
5. Write briefly. Usually, the number of words in the paper varies between 300 and 700, but your instructor can change it. If it happens, you have to meet his or her requirements. Pay attention to this point before you start writing.
6. Write the text. The structure of the reflective paper is similar to other essays. It starts with an introduction. Students talk about their expectations at the very beginning before you read book/journal, listened to the lection or had any other experience. Choose appropriate words to make readers interested in the whole text. At the end of the introduction, you have to write a thesis statement. The following part is body, in which you share emotions and feelings that you had after watching, reading, listening and so on. Pay attention to the brightest details and create one paragraph for each idea. In your conclusion, the final part of the paper, you give brief information about the points told in the body.
7. Good academic tone and proper sharing of the information. Forget about slang and abbreviations, be attentive with spelling and grammar, because you write the academic paper, not a personal diary, even if you can use the pronoun “I.” In the reflective papers you include the information about yourself, and it is preferable to avoid names of people, who played unpleasant role in your experience.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more