You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
Please see the assignment details below. I will create the PowerPoint. I need you to create a 3-page report I can use to create the PowerPoint.
YOU CAN ONLY USE THE ATTACHED COURSE MATERIALS and include APA citations. I have included the week 3 report, which is referenced in the assignment details.
This assignment is due tomorrow (11/26/20) by 5 pm EST.
Topic: Managing trust and communication in global teams is crucial to success for you as a manager and the company as a whole
During the onboarding experience, Daniel Chinn shared with all of the managers the two most important and most difficult management tasks when leading virtual global teams: trust and communication. He himself would say he still struggles with this even though he has led many global teams. Of the job positions for which you applied in week 3, all will have global team building as a crucial part of leading.
Despite the lack of technology currently used in VMI’s production processes, Chinn realizes that the quality control of the products and personal attention to its production makes the overall product more appealing to customers. VMI has gained an image of high quality that is superior to those methods used in China or other production sites. He would like to develop a team that will analyze those factors that work well in VMI and determine how these could be implemented in other divisions in the company. He would like the first team to begin with Shanghai and Richmond workers.
Chinn is tasking all new managers to explain their approach to creating the team and preparing the team members for the first meeting. This should demonstrate the manager’s understanding of high performance teams, roles/norms/practices of successful teaming, and anticipated challenges to mitigate. In doing so, the ground work would be laid for trust and collaboration within the new team. He would like this detailed in a five-slide PowerPoint presentation.
1. By FRIDAY, complete the following:
Create a detailed five slide PowerPoint presentation with Mr. Chinn as your audience. In a PowerPoint presentation, the presentation is the full write-up of your talk. The slides capture just your key points or arguments. Therefore, the notes field will contain your full presentation including citations and references.
Keeping in mind the purpose of this VMI team, explain how to best approach creating a team and preparing them for their first meeting in a manner that promotes trust and communication. Include:
· Identification of the best practices for creating trust in a virtual, cross cultural team environment.
· Identification of the best practices for communicating in a virtual, cross-cultural team environment.
· Detail at least three actions that can be taken with or for the team members at the first meeting (or in preparation of the meeting) that will implement these best practices. Explain why and how they will effective.
· Be sure to consider our readings on teaming, and take that knowledge within the context of cross-cultural values as explained in the following resources: Geert Hofstede’s renowned typology on national cultural values https://www.hofstede-insights.com/country-comparison/ ; Beyond Intractability’s extensive article database on cross-cultural communications and behaviors. Cross-cultural communications https://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/cross-cultural-communication and Communication Tools for Understanding Cultural Differences https://www.beyondintractability.org/essay/communication-tools
· You must use course material to support your presentation throughout.
· Use APA in-text citations with a reference list in your presentation notes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more