You are making my life so much easier! I am a single mom that works and goes to school. You guys are helping me with my projects so I can have more free time with my son.
Most of these questions are relating to the book A General Theory of Love (Lewis, Amini, and Lannon).
All questions have specific requirements. I will provide these.
There are 20 short answer questions. (Each one has a requirement of 100-200 words). Here are some examples:
– How are neural networks related to one another and what consequences does this have for human emotional experience?
– Summarize the process of neural scaffolding and thinning described in this chapter. (Chapter 7)
– Summarize the stages of the therapeutic process from limbic resonance to regulation and revision.
– What do the authors believe are some consequences of the failure of American society to adequately nurture limbic balance?
There are 3 long answer questions. (Each one has a requirement of 500 words minimum). Here is one example:
– In Chapter 9 of A General Theory of Love the authors discuss several aspects of contemporary life that make it hard to fulfill the needs of the limbic system. For this assignment you will reflect on an aspect of contemporary life, not discussed by the authors, that you believe undermines the needs of the limbic system. Describe the phenomenon you have in mind and explain in detail how it affects the limbic system.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more